Monday, January 19, 2009

Trevin came home from church yesterday complaining of a headache. Today he has been running a fever and coughing all day. I had the day off for Martin Luther King Jr day. That was good so I didn't have to take a day off. It looks like he isn't quite well enough to go to school tomorrow so I'll be taking a day off to stay home. What do stay at home mom's do all day. I am so not used to this. I got all my laundry and cleaning done today. What will I do tomorrow. I guess most mom's have more than one child to take care of and that makes a big difference.

3 comments:

Tori and Steve said...

Come on over! I'll put you to work! :)
Sorry to hear about Trevin. Hope he is feeling better soon!

Weight Family said...

I thought the same thing for SO long! And I still have days that i totally get WAY bored! I think it works better for some people than for others, and it is easier to stay home when you can go outside. Goodluck!

Janette said...

I know exactly what you mean. I have to find some project I have been putting off like cleaning the fridge or something and then MAKE myself do it.