Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas card and Christmas Day

We took some pictures to send out some Christmas cards but that is as far as I got. Just too many things to do this holiday season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

It was freezing the day we went out to take these. This is my brother Todd and my sister Gina. I love you guys!
Trevin didn't care what he got for Christmas. I kept asking and all he would say was he would like what ever surprise Santa brought. What a great kid!

Shea's parents gave us a birdhouse for Christmas. I guess Shea is really happy about it.

3 comments:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

What a great christmas it is so great when the kids don't really care what they get and they are happy with whatever it makes shopping a little easier. Merry Christmas!

Tori and Steve said...

Cute family pictures! Looks like you had a fun Christmas.

Weight Family said...

I totally am so happy you didn't mail Christmas cards! Not because I didn't get one, but because it is SO overwhelming. I have done it once (out of 8 Christmases) since we have been married. I have a few friends that email or blog out their Christmas card. They say it is their way of going GREEN! I think it is awesome and way less work... so good job! You are saving the earth and didn't even know it!