Shea and I have purchased the home we have been living in. Which was the home I grew up in. I have been painting and started with a green color that I thought I would like. No! I ended up hating it. This picture doesn't tell the truth it was a lot brighter and wasn't warm and inviting for a family room. So I primed it and repainted. I had the whole week off work so I thought I would paint Monday and and do some cleaning and have a relaxing week off. I ended up painting Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. I started green and went with a brown after all. I painted the family room and up the stairs the kitchen and the hallway down to our bedrooms. Our house needs alot of updating so hopefully I can be better at blogging and keep you updated.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Painting the house
Shea and I have purchased the home we have been living in. Which was the home I grew up in. I have been painting and started with a green color that I thought I would like. No! I ended up hating it. This picture doesn't tell the truth it was a lot brighter and wasn't warm and inviting for a family room. So I primed it and repainted. I had the whole week off work so I thought I would paint Monday and and do some cleaning and have a relaxing week off. I ended up painting Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. I started green and went with a brown after all. I painted the family room and up the stairs the kitchen and the hallway down to our bedrooms. Our house needs alot of updating so hopefully I can be better at blogging and keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea! You're my neighbor forever! I wish I saw the green.
Congrats on buying the house! That will be fun to paint and do whatever! Trev is a great Indiana Jones, good idea.
Post a Comment