Trevin 's off to school on Halloween. He's dressed up as Indiana Jones. He's been singing the song for days. Now maybe Halloween is over I can get the song out of my head.
Yea! More blog posts!! Trevin looked awesome! Dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum. That was the Indiana Jones song in case you couldn't tell! I almost put your picture from tonight on my blog right when we got home from trick-or-treating, just for Shea's sake, but I'm too pooped and it will have to wait until tomorrow.
2 comments:
Yea! More blog posts!! Trevin looked awesome! Dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum. That was the Indiana Jones song in case you couldn't tell! I almost put your picture from tonight on my blog right when we got home from trick-or-treating, just for Shea's sake, but I'm too pooped and it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Good costume. You look awesome. Happy Halloween.
Post a Comment