I had to show these. We are so proud of Shea FINALLY graduating from UVU. It was a long time coming but he finally did it. He walked in April, but he just finished his last class last week. Eveyday he checks the mail to see if that Diploma is there.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Shea's Graduation FINALLY!!!!
I had to show these. We are so proud of Shea FINALLY graduating from UVU. It was a long time coming but he finally did it. He walked in April, but he just finished his last class last week. Eveyday he checks the mail to see if that Diploma is there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi Holly! I'm so glad you've jumped on the bandwagon! It looks great.
That is cool that Shea graduated when it was a University. He must have planned that??? How is the new job, good hopefully!
way to go shea lots of hard work and it all paid off. way to go Holly by sticking in there and supporting your husband
I just tagged you. Check out my blog.
congrats! That's awesome!
Holly! Dare to tell me you had a blog?! I am excited! I will be checking!
Post a Comment